Friday, September 17, 2010

Special Surprise at Work

During rehearsal at work today a co-worker told me that I had a delivery at the security guard's desk...

My incredibly thoughtful husband sent me a gorgeous arrangement of gerber daisies in honor of the one year anniversary of my Wicked debut! (I joined the company last August in Austin but made my first stage appearance on September 17th in Nashville) I didn't even remember that it was today! But he had not only thought about it but had remembered in advance so that he could do something special. They are really beautiful and are now the envy of the dressing room!

 
I have to say, it really made me feel loved and special. It shows me how much Adam cares about me and goes out of his way to make me a priority in his life. I'm a very lucky lady ;-) and he definitely won some major brownie points in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment