Monday, November 22, 2010

Stupid Airline Prices

So my hubby originally was going to work on Thanksgiving Day and then fly on Friday to see his family. He just recently changed jobs and now has Thanksgiving off AND the day before. I was hoping to see if he could fly to visit me in Tulsa and then go see his family as planned... but the prices of airfare is so ridiculous that it's not possible. Why must it cost an arm and a leg to fly these days, especially during the holidays?
I don't know why I had gotten my hopes up that he could come here when we'd been planning all along to be apart on turkey day. So he'll be celebrating in NYC and I'll be having dinner with some of my cast in Tulsa.
First Thanksgiving as a married couple and in different time zones. That's the price of having a wonderful job...

No comments:

Post a Comment